As we grow up, it is important that we are constantly asking ourselves questions to get to know ourselves better, and learn more about our internal selves as we grow and change.
We also want to make sure we are on the right path with our life, and the right path means our own individual one.
Are we happy? Are we confused? Are we struggling?
By asking ourselves important questions, we can get a better understanding of exactly where we’re at, and if it lines up with where we want to be.
Ask yourself this:
1. What are your passions?
2. How do people perceive you?
3. If money was not an issue, what would you be doing with your time?
4. What are you grateful for?
5. If you die tomorrow, will you be happy with the life you’ve lived?
6. What is the one movie you don’t mind watching over and over? (or the one book you could read a number of times?)
7. If someone asked you how this past year went, would you be proud of yourself?
8. Are you a better person than you were this time last year? Or even 10 years ago?
9. If you die tomorrow, will you be happy with the life you’ve lived?
10. How many hours a day do you spend on unproductive activities? (e.g. watching TV, snooping around others’ Facebook profiles, Instagram feeds, or idle gossip)
11. What if you lost all of your money? What would you do?
12. Who is making most of the decisions in your life- you, those around you or your circumstances?
13. What was your last random act of kindness?
14. If you were on a sinking ship and could only save 10 people, who would you save?
15. What is the one thing you fear most when you think of yourself as an older person?
16. When are you the happiest?
17. Which people in your life make you the best version of yourself?
18. Who do you trust?
19. When do you feel the most alive?
20. Is there someone you feel the most alive with?
Write down your answers to learn more about yourself.
[Featured Image Credit: eharmony.co.uk]