This is the basic procedure:
- Ideally you require around five to eight couples
- The first player asks the second player whether he/she wants to choose “truth” or “dare”.
- When the second player decides, the other players give the truth question or the dare task.
- Once the player has answered the question, or performed the task, he/she gets to invite “truth or dare” to the next player.
- If any player fails to answer the question, or complete the dare, the others have to decide on the punishment.