As the U.S. prepares for this years 4th of July, in which we celebrate and commemorate our independence from Great Britain that we achieved on July 4, 1776, LifeDaily brings you some snacks to make the day extra special and delicious.
And the best part is…there is no oven required!
These yummy and pretty 4th of July treats came from many great foodies websites, and the fact that there is no baking required makes them super convenient.
I bet they taste just as good as they look, and they are a perfect option for at home bbq, or if you are bringing a dessert to someone’s home.
Delicious No-Bake Treats To Make This 4th Of July:
1. Red, White, and Blue Finger Jello
2. Patriotic Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bark
3. Chocolate Dipped Oreo American Flag
4. French Vanilla Rice Krispies Treats Pops
5. 4th of July Dessert Fruit Pops
6. 4th of July Red, White and Blue Jello Candied Popcorn
7. Star-spangled Gumdrops
8. Patriotic Tye Dyed Fudge
9. Strawberry Blueberry Mini Cheesecake Trifle
10. No-Bake Cheesecake
11. 4th of July Watermelon Salad
12. Vodka Soaked Cherry Bombs
13. Red, White, and Blueberry Sundae
Enjoy! And have a happy and safe 4th of July!
[Featured Image Credit: bakersroyale.com]