Mondays are arguably the worst day of the week. It’s the start of the work week, which means early mornings, long work days, and having five full days until the weekend. But Mondays are also an opportunity to start fresh, and with the right attitude, you can harness this opportunity to commit yourself to your work or a new project with full force.
If you’re finding it difficult to get motivated this Monday, take a look at these 15 quotes that will inspire you to have a successful week.
15. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not absence of fear.” —Mark Twain
14. “Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem.” —Anonymous
13. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” —Nathaniel Hawthorne
12. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” —John D. Rockefeller
11. “To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.” —Mike Gafka
10. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan
9. “If you’re going through hell keep going.” —Winston Churchill
8. “Fortune sides with him who dares.” —Virgil
7. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” —Ray Goforth
6. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” —Vidal Sassoon
5. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” —John R. Wooden
4. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” —Anonymous
3. “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” —Ella Wheeler Wilcox
2. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” —Wayne Dyer
1. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” —Proverb
Are you feeling inspired to take on the week after reading quotes from some of the world’s most successful people? Share with us in the comments below.
[Featured image credit: charterforcompassion.org]