Every year, Santa Claus gets sent letters from kids around the world to thank him for presents last year, let him know what they want this year, and sometimes apologize for being naughty.
Beyond that, those letters to Santa also give a very candid look at the hysterical, and sometimes bizarre minds of children. Take a look at these hysterical kids who get very honest in their letters to Santa.
11. Only if you can afford it, Santa.
10. “Well, business is business, so let’s get to it…”
9. This kid really just wants to be a dragon.
8. Don’t worry Santa, he doesn’t care about the hookers.
7. She’s just looking out for the reindeer.
6. Enough chit-chat.
5. This kid took this Christmas list a little too literally.
4. “I only want the puppy.”
3. The gretyist girl on the planet.
2. If you’re akting bad, you get kool.
1. This kid is brutally honest.
What’s the funniest thing your children have ever asked for in a letter to Santa? Let us know in the comments below, and please SHARE with your friends on Facebook.
[Image source: patch.com]