Depending on age and outlook on life, people either welcome their birthdays, or try to ignore them.
That’s why we made our selection of birthday wishes you might like to use amusing rather than serious.
The tradition of sending a birthday card has largely been replaced by sending greetings via the internet. While it is true that these sites offer an amazing choice, most with animation and music, they are not exactly personal.
The birthday boy – or girl – might appreciate the fact that you took the trouble to find something, but for sure they would appreciate it more if your greeting seemed to come more from the heart.
We set our Life Daily team the task of finding phrases which you can use and incorporate within your birthday message.
This is our list of amusing birthday wishes:
1. Don’t worry about your age – you will be older next year…
2. Friends will always make you remember your age – but nobody rubs it in like I do…
3. Always take your birthday wishes with a grain of salt, some lemon and a bottle of tequila…
4. I hope you may live forever – so far, so good…
5. I wish you a “Happy Birthday!” – And now I will tell you why it isn’t…
6. I hope that your birthday is as much fun as you are, but that sets a very high standard.
7. Hope you love your new age. It loves you because it looks good on you.
8. I’ve been that age. I’ve done that age. It is fun. Enjoy!
9. Many people say that the best way to remember a special friend’s birthday is to forget it once. I think that Google calendar works better.
10. They say that you can count your true friends on one hand. I’ll bet that you can’t count your birthdays on the other. Happy Birthday.
11. I always forget your birthday and it’s not my memory that makes me to, it’s the plastic surgeon of yours.
12. I hope that your birthday is as happy as a chimpanzee without pants! Happy Birthday.
Hopefully, you found our selection of amusing birthday wishes helpful.
How do you feel about birthdays? Do you like to celebrate, or do you prefer not to think about another year passing?
Share your thoughts with our readers by using the comments feed provided below.