First dates can sometimes be a little difficult. You want to appear cool and in control and make a good first impression, but that isn’t so easy.
One way to ease the tension is to use fun questions as an ice-breaker.
However, you need to come across as amusing and not too weird. To help you not cross the line, our Life Daily team has selected fun questions that should bring a smile to her lips and not cause any tension.
To ensure that the date goes well, it is essential that you act as normal as possible and feel confident in front of the girl. But, as it is a first date, you can’t ask her just anything.
If everything goes according to plan, you can progress to more inquisitive questioning on future dates.
Meanwhile, take a few moments to browse our selection of fun questions and decide which one you will use first:
1. What’s your favorite color? (corny, but it works)
2. What’s the habit you’re proudest of breaking?
3. Do you think that fish get thirsty?
4. What is the opposite of opposite?
5. People always say that the future is uncertain then why do we take insurance policies and go for career counseling?
6. What color is a chameleon on a plaid shirt?
7. What was your funniest moment in life?
8. Does anyone ever vanish with a trace?
9. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
10. Did Adam and Eve have navels?
11. What happened to the other 56 varieties of Heinz 57?
12. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
13. Why is a boxing ring square?
14. Why do they call the airport a terminal if flying is supposed to be safe?
15.Why is it that you drive on the parkway, and park on the driveway?
16. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren’t people from Holland called Holes and from Finland Fines?
17.How come you never read about a psychic winning the lottery?18. Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the expected?
19. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don’t point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
20. Why is the Lone Ranger called ‘Lone’ if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him?
Did you find the fun question to use as your ice-breaker?
Maybe you have some other favorites that we didn’t select. You can share them with our readers simply by using the comments feed below.